Awarded the British Standard Kitemark from BSi, number KM 561977
Awarded 'Secured by Design' approval by the Association of Chief Police Officers
This is a high quality 6 pin TS 007 1* BSi Kitemark Cylinder that offers a low cost solution to lock snapping and lock bumping. It is manufactured with added steel pins inside the cylinder for enhanced strength and security to make it stronger and even more resilient to drilling than ever before. This high security cylinder has extra features to protect against forced entry. These include:
- Sacrifical Cut: The cylinder has a snap line on each end so when force is applied to either side, the cylinder will break away to the snap line only and not at the cam point. This prevents entry being gained through the exposed cam.
- Anti-Bump: The cylinder has a 'zero lift' pin which sits far higher than the rest of the pins in the plug ensuring a bump key shoulder cannot touch the pin to bump it.
- Anti-Pick: 3 x Stainless Steel Anti-Pick pins in each side of the cylinder.
- Anti-Drill: 4 x hardened steel Anti-Drill pins in each side of the cylinder, 2 in the plug and 2 in the barrel. These require a special drill bit to break through. Common drill bits will have no effect.
* This cylinder is measured from each of the cylinder to the central black cam *
This cylinder comes with 3 keys as standard. Extra keys can also be purchased for this item on this listing for just £2.00 per key. All keys are cut on site, so there is no delay in dispatching your order
In as little as 13 seconds an intruder can get past a euro cylinder lock by using simple DIY tools
For Help & Advice about on a range of applications for our products please refer to our Help & Advice section here
SKU -£22.49 inc. VAT £18.74 ex. VAT
SKU -£38.99 inc. VAT £32.49 ex. VAT
Save -£10.00As low as: £35.99