The Yale TS007 2* Security Handle provides the best level of security available for protective door furniture.
TS007 is a standard developed in response to concerns over cylinder attacks. The standard is characterised by a 3 star rating system, and can be achieved by combining a 1 star cylinder with a 2 star security door furniture solution.
Yale recommend using a Platinum Series 2 star handle in conjunction with a 1 star cylinder from the KM or AS Series to achieve 3 star security, providing the best level of protection against cylinder manipulation attack.
- TS007:2012 2 star security hardware.
- Use in conjunction with a TS007:2012 1 star rated cylinder to offer the maximum 3 star level of security.
- BSI Kitemark approved - KM 532920
- Secured by Design Approved
- Accredited with BSEN 1906:2010 grade 4. (200,000 cycles, 480 hours neutral salt spray exposure)
- 92mm lock centre
- 215mm fixing centres
- 30 degree inclusive chamfered edges protect against mole grip attacks
- Built in cylinder guard protects against cylinder attacks
- 316 stainless steel external handle for marine grade corrosion resistance
- M6 Stainless Steel fixing bolts for improved strength and security
- Supplied with fixings for PVCu and Composite doors
- Suites with the Yale Platinum Letterplates
- Smooth and durable sprung lever action
- Suitable for left and right handed doors
Security Level & Guarantee:
- Maximum security
- 10 year guarantee
For Help & Advice about on a range of applications for our products please refer to our Help & Advice section here
SKU -£49.48 inc. VAT £41.23 ex. VAT