These hinges are designed to stay in any open position by means of friction and are common on top-hung and side-hung windows of uPVC or aluminium.
Sold in pairs (1 left, 1 right). Supplied with 13mm (standard) stack height. Hinge packers can be purchased separately to increase depth to 17mm.
Features & Benefits
* Enhanced weather sealing - enclosed end caps, asymmetric location system and profiled vent are all help
* Long life expectancy - uses Thermoplastic components and tested to 30,000 cycles
* Smooth operation - patented lipped slider
* Easy friction adjustment - without metal-to-metal contact
Common symptoms of failing friction hinges
* Difficulty opening and closing the window?
* Window not closing tightly into frame?
* Draughts through closed window despite gaskets in place?
* Window fails to stay in position when partially open?
If you experience any of the above then you should consider repairing or replacing the hinges, before the situation gets worse and also becomes a security risk.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.